Terms and Conditions of Business
By using our service, you agree to our Terms and Conditions of Business.
Window and Solar Panel Cleaning Service
- When booking a regular window cleaning service, you will be charged a one-off fee on top of the price quoted for your property on your initial cleaning. This fee is to cover the additional time taken on the first clean. Please, refer to our Price List page for more information. You are kindly asked to set up GoCardless payment when you join our regular cleaning rounds.
- We offer visits every 4, 6, or 12 weeks and one-off cleanings. Please, note that due to the weather or other factors your clean may be performed a week earlier or a week later of the time due. You will receive a reminder the day before your cleaning is due. We are not able to provide you with a specific day or time of cleaning. After you receive your reminder, your cleaning will be carried out at any point on the day is due.
- Pure water is effective at cleaning normally soiled windows. After we clean your windows, they will remain wet and will dry naturally to a spotless finish. We will clean your frames and sills free of charge.
- Windows below tickle air vents, leaded windows, windows with plastic bar on may continue to show spots after the first few cleans. This is normal as those places easily collect lots of dirt and soap residue from traditional window cleaning. This will stop after couple of maintenance cleans.
- You must inform us if you have builder’s residue (plaster, concrete, paint etc), stickers, staining or discoloration on your windows or frames. Special cleaning method is required for these to be cleaned as pure water will not be effective and additional charge will apply.
- You must provide us with an access to your windows and any personal items must be moved away. We do not take responsibility for damage on any personal items, furniture or vehicles which are not moved. We will not move any furniture. Windows without access or windows which are left open will not be cleaned and a full price expected/quoted will be charged. We will not take responsibility for damage because of not properly closed windows or doors. If there are broken window seals or damaged air vents and asked to clean such windows, we will not take responsibility for any water leaks or damages.
- If by any reason you are not happy with the service provided, you should contact us no later than 24 hrs after your cleaning. Please, note we operate a non-refund policy. We will rectify work you are not happy with free of charge provided you have informed us within 24 hrs of the clean date and is physically possible to rectify the work. As the frames and sills are cleaned free of charge with our window cleaning service, we will not handle complaints for them. If when we came back to inspect/ check the windows, no problems are found, a call out charge will be applied.
- Our equipment is specifically made for our work and is designed not to cause damage.
We will not take responsibility for any broken seals, scratched windows or paint that already started to peel from the windows, or any damage from a builder residue.
- Our Solar Panel cleaning is performed without chemicals and only with pure water using soft brushes that are specifically designed for that type of cleaning and will not cause any damage
Gutter Cleaning Service
- We will inspect your gutters before cleaning. Our powerful gutter vacuum will clean any debris preventing your gutters from working properly. Our equipment is designed not to make damage and we are professionally trained and insured to carry out this type of cleaning. We accept no responsibility for any problems arising from poor installation or maintaining of the guttering system.
- We will not dispose the rubbish removed from the gutters. It will be placed in your garden waste bin, compost area or if you do not have one in a rubbish bags for you to dispose of.
- Our gutter cleaning guarantee is 2 weeks. We guarantee that all guttering has been cleaned and checked. We will provide you with before and after images of the work done upon request prior to us starting the work. If any blockages occur after the work has been completed and within the guarantee period, we will come back to inspect and carry out additional cleaning. If no problems are found a call out charged will be made. Our Guarantee will not cover properties with roofs covered in moss. We will not be liable for any blockages caused by dirty or mossy roof.
The guarantee applies only to the section of the guttering that we have been paid to clear and does not cover other parts of the guttering system. The guarantee extends to cover normal weather conditions only and do not cover blockages caused by nature, storms, or any other weather occurrence. You must provide a proof of our previous work, such as a receipt or invoice to make use of the guarantee.
Soft Washing Cleaning Service
- The client understand that we will clean as much from the roof, render, soffits, fascia, as possible from the ground using a mixture of telescopic water fed pole system and safe ladder access to keep the cost down. The client understands that when we are not able to access the cleaning area due to the architecture of the building, we will need an access using scaffolding, and/or cherry pickers etc at additional cost approved by the client.
- The client understands that our tools and cleaning solutions are designed not to cause damage to the property in the cleaning process.
- The client understands that the results after the Soft Washing cleaning depends on the previous maintenance of the property exterior and some stains may not be cleaned/ disappear.
16 The client understands that we are not taking responsibility for any damage caused from improper maintenance, neglect of the property exterior, such as a loose roof tiles, rotten fascia, or soffits. The client assumes all the risks and takes responsibility for any damage that occurs due to poor maintenance.
- The client understands that there is a small risk of damaging the plant life around the cleaning area during the cleaning process. The client understands that the company will ensure to protect the plant life around the cleaning area when and as much as possible.
- The client is responsible for keeping away animals and remove any valuable items, away from the cleaning area. We will not be responsible for damages of such.
- If by any reason you are not happy with the service provided, you should contact us no later than 24 hrs after your cleaning. Please, note we operate a non-refund policy. We will rectify work you are not happy with free of charge provided you have informed us within 24 hrs of the clean date. If when we came back to inspect the problem/ the complaint and no problems are found, a call out charge will be applied.
- You must provide us with an access to your property as well as electricity for gutter cleaning and water supply for the Soft Washing service so we can carry out the cleaning booked.
If access is not granted, we reserve the right to charge you the full price quoted for the booked service.
- The customer is responsible to provide an access to a parking at the property where we can park to carry out the booked service. All parking and congestion charges are payable by the customer and they will be added to their invoice.
- We can still clean your windows and gutters in a light rain. However, in event of a bad weather (heavy rain, storms) your booked service will be rescheduled for next available day.
Payments and refunds
- All quotations made over the phone, by email or in person by more than a week from the cleaning day are estimated and subject to change based on the condition and size of the property on the day of the cleaning. Your quotation is priced per job and is not time related. You agree to pay the full amount for the booked service regardless of the time taken for job to be completed. No discounts will be offered for jobs finished in shorter time. We will not charge you more for jobs that takes longer time than expected. However, if we are delayed starting, asked to stop during the service due to the client failing to provide access, move personal belongings or any another reason out of our control, the client understands he will be charged £60.00 per hour, per cleaning technician for each hour delay. The quotes for one off services include a non-refundable administration fee of £15.00.
- We accept payments by GoCardless or Bank Transfer.
24.1 You must set up a Direct Debit with GoCardless when you join our regular Window cleaning rounds. When you pay through GoCardless the payment will be collected automatically once the window cleaning is finished. It will reach us 3 to 5 days after the clean. You are also covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
24.2 When you pay by Bank Transfer a 50% deposit of the service booked is due the day before your cleaning. If the deposit is not paid on time, we reserve the right to not carry out or delay the booked service.
24.3 For each booking that values £250 or over a 50% of the total sum of the booking is payable no less than 2 working days before the cleaning commence. This can be paid by Bank Transfer. If we do not receive the deposit on time, we reserve the right to delay or cancel that booking.
We are not VAT registered yet.
- We will issue refunds for Gutter cleaning, Soft Washing, or Window cleaning paid by BACS only if:
25.1 The booking has been cancelled 24 hrs before the cleaning is due.
25.2. Our cleaning technician is unable to perform the cleaning for reasons that are beyond our control. Such as bad weather when we cannot offer alternative day for the cleaning to be performed, health issues, etc.
The above does not apply to the clients which are paying through GoCardless as the payment is taken after the cleaning is done.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule your regular window cleaning, you must inform us no later than 24 hrs prior your cleaning. Notice less than 24hrs will occur a non-refundable charge of 50% of the booked service /full amount of the service booked.
- If you wish to cancel a one-off service, you must do that no later than 24 hrs before the cleaning commence for your deposit to be refunded. The administration fee of £15.00 is non-refundable.
Notice less than 24hrs will acquire a non-refundable charge of 50 % of the deposit for the booked service.
- If you turn us away at the door, cancel your cleaning on the day or you fail to provide an access we reserve the right to charge you 50 % from the amount for the booked service.
Confidentiality, and Insurance
- Clients personal information given to us is only used by us, is not passed to a third parties and it is stored securely. We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We are fully insured and trained for the services we are providing. Any claims for a damage must be reported in writing no later than 24 hrs after the service has been carried out. After we have received your complaint, we will arrange a visit to your property to investigate the reported damage and decide on the next steps. We will not accept responsibility for damages resulting from poor maintenance of the property / installation of a guttering, windows, roof tiles, soffits, fascia.
- Our business is of competitive nature and you agree not to share, pass on to third parties, our working method, our administration, or quotation process nor to share information about our equipment or business procedures.
- Our operatives are engaged by us for the services described above and when you engage our services you engage the companie’s services therefore all transactions must be done with the company. Any attempt to subcontract, hire any of our operatives directly will result in owing us a referral fee of £750.